Friday, November 2, 2012

BATMAN, WHERE ARE YOU?


I had him dressed to the nines. You couldn't tell me anything. He had a cool all black Batman costume with a black face mask and attached long black flowing cape. I made him change out of his red turtleneck and into the black one. Lastly, I made him wear the black socks so they wouldn't show above the all black tennis shoes. It looked great in the house....but then I sent him out into the pitch black streetlight-less night to trick-or-treat with a crowd of children and spent the whole evening calling out, "TREY, where are you?" What in the world was I thinking?

2 comments:

  1. that's funny.
    Next time reflective stickers on batman will work like a charm. I saw them at my door all night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever you go searching for a desktop computer, keep this tips in mind. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete