Friday, November 2, 2012

Another Eighties Fashion Faux Pas


With Spirit week at school the teachers get into it more than the students, and I am proof positive: It was "Eighties" day. I had my stilettos and short-ish straight skirt with leggings. My long white shirt with the turned up collar and brooch was covered with a man's suit jacket -- sleeves rolled up, of course. My hair rode high in a side ponytail and my lips glowed with too bright lipstick. I was ready! But fate stepped in and saved the day; something made me check my email. Oh my! I found out that I was actually "flash-dancing my way to the Super Bowl." It was not Eighties day, yet -- it was favorite team Jersey day. Phew!

2 comments:

  1. now that would have been funny if you hadn't read your email now wouldn't it? Okay only to the rest of us but funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar
    play bazaar Whenever you go searching for a desktop computer, keep this tips in mind.

    ReplyDelete