Sunday, January 22, 2012

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to my blog -- Day one. What will you find here? Needless to say, being an older mother of one occasionally precocious little boy, a fair amount of my posts will be about him. Also, being married late in life, I can guarantee that there will be a fair amount of those tales as well. And lastly, there are my step children…whom I love dearly, but are grown and still trying to find theirselves. I will probably have a few comments in that realm as well. And why should you read this? Well, I hope to add humor to your day (and I pray to God, mine) through these antidotes. Yeah…okay, I admit it, it is for pure mental survival on my part, but if you should find some inspiration, enlightenment, or maybe even just a sense of sympathy, then so be it. One thing is for sure, as I am in my mid-forties, and am on the outskirts of menopause…it is bound to be a roller coaster ride. Welcome aboard!

1 comment: