Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Caught in a Mousetrap

I once compared my weight loss to a rollercoaster ride, but I have decided that actually it does not resemble one, at least not in the traditional sense. You see, a rollercoaster goes waaayyy up,... and then waaayyyy down -- FAST. Well, I have yet to see the "wayyyy down."

So while I am truly on a ride, it is more akin to a Mousetrap. It goes up a little bit, dips and turns the corner, only to coast at the same level for a couple of weeks. Then, it dips again when you least expect it, but not for a long drop. Instead, just when you brace yourself for the exhilerating glide downhill, it stops after a few feet and jerks you back up so fast your head spins. 

You are left wondering if you enjoyed yourself or if you truly have whiplash from the all the jerky movements. Why can't this weight loss be more like the amusement park drop tower rides? You know, the ones that take you up high and drops you free-fall style never to go up again. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh God do I understand this one....too much so!!
    You always look on Tina!
    I've lost more since I've seen you last but i need a break from this dieting crap for awhile. Its truly tiring and I want wine....buckets of wine damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was to read..."you always look good Tina"

    See I need to stop this diet it's affecting my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king Instead, look for a system that offers around 4GB of RAM and an i3 processor.

    ReplyDelete