Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Finger on the Trigger...aka The Reclaimation

I boldly stepped onto the porch in the dawn of the bright sunlight. Finger on the trigger. I stared stared them down. They held their ground. I took a deep breath and slowly pulled the trigger. The first one went down easily. I felt empowered. Faster and faster I went until I built myself into a frenzy. One came at me as if to show proof of his resolve. But swatted him away as if he were a mere fly to me. My skin no longer crawled as I felt vindication creeping in, and I did not stop until my internet sworn by solution of of Dawn Soap and Bleach were emptied. I turned back, stepping over hard crunchy bodies of stink bugs, careful not to crush them as I headed in for a refill.

2 comments:

  1. OMG we have been inundated with these damn stink bugs!! what is that about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get The Best Machine: Tips And Tricks On Finding The Desktop Computer For You

    Desktop computers are still very popular and it can become difficult to figure out what to purchase. You are probably here because you want to make sense of it all. That's great because the following article has a number of helpful tips to guide you towards purchasing a desktop computer that is perfect for you. play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete